Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Friday, August 22, 2014

New from Frimousse, Update on Dad

Beaded biscornu

More Elves

After recuperating at my sister's house for a week, he's now recovered sufficiently to move back into his independent living center apartment tomorrow. Because my sister persuaded him to move several times closer to her and 10 times further from me, I doubt I'll see him that often. As it is, my very presence irritates him after a few minutes. It always has.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I am glad your father is doing better. Take time once in while to visit him anyhow. I will always regret not visiting my father before he died.

LindaMc said...

I keep that in mind, but believe me, I suspect he'd just as soon I didn't.

Shebafudge said...

Sorry to hear that you get along with your dad the way I did with mine! Glad to hear that he is better than he was though!

Kate said...

Regarding your dad's attitude, look at it as his loss. I was always a disappointment to my mom and I finally decided that it was her loss and I felt a whole lot better about it. I was never the cook or seamstress that she was but by golly I can still straighten a bent nail! :D

Photobucket