Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Itty Bitty Back Stitch Alphabets/Numbers Freebies

Although I haven't been able to edit my old Webring site for years, I find that the contents are still accessible. Here are some 2 and 3 backstitch high alphabets/numbers I created a long time ago - very useful for adding name and date to small cross stitch / needlework projects.  These are .jpgs so do a copy/paste.





The LMc Designs Webring Site can be found at http://webspace.webring.com/people/fl/llmcm/index.html If Webring rolls you over to their Home Page, reload and hit Stop or X on your browser Tool Bar, which kept them from doing that to me a few minutes ago. Come to think of it, actually the pages were originally created and posted to Yahoo's old, free up to a point, webpage site using it's affiliated online webpage editor. It was shut down years ago. Have to admit I've forgotten the name but many of you may have also have created a website using that program.  I also had a WebRing page where I linked in the Yahoo webpages.  I'm really surprised they are still accessible!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just what i needed. Something small and simole. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Simple

Kat Morr said...

Thanks for sharing 👍 😊

Anonymous said...

So nice of you to share this useful information. Better than found in the many other books and publications I have had over many years. Thanks!!!!

Photobucket