Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Teacup Posies Freebies and ?? re Machine Embroidery?

Vermillion has completed posting all 12 of it's 2011 Teacup Posies freebies.  They also currently have  50% off their machine embroidery digital downloads through Monday, February 26th.

Anyone ever do any machine embroidery? I don't know that I've ever seen a finished piece. Does it look like cross stitch or other machine embroidered items?

1 comment:

AJ said...

My Mom and I have recently gotten into machine embroidery. While we mostly do standard embroidery, we do have one pattern that is a cross stitch bunny. It looks very similar to regular cross stitch. Some of the corners don't quite match up, but overall it looks very nice.

Photobucket