Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Lighthouse - a Stitcher's Christmas Card

Before I ever started this particular blog, Mary Jane downloaded the Christmas Lighthouse chart from my old GeoCities LMcDesigns site. I recently ran across her year-old email at the old address asking if she could use her stitched piece to make a Christmas card. I would certainly have given my permission! As it was, she went ahead with her Christmas card plans, giving me design and copyright credit (the only thing I would have asked in addition to a photo), adding her own short verse and quoting 1 John 1:56: "God is light and there is no darkness in him at all."  I am both humbled and flattered. She's been kind enough to send me the card itself. Very creative and wonderful!  THANK YOU, Mary Jane!!

If you would like to stitch Christmas Lighthouse (or "Shining Bright" as it is also called), the chart is here. Click here and scroll down a bit for other Christmas Freebies: Christmas Cactus, Frosty Bob, and a Christmas Bookmark with greetings in several different languages.

1 comment:

Photobucket