Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine Freebie

A bit of variation on a theme. I suggest using your favorite red or pink overdye!! Perhaps the outlines in red and the heart and cross stitch filling for the letters in a lighter shade or pink? On 14/28 or 16/32 counts the top design (59w x 39h) fits a 5x7 large needlework card with the rectangular opening. On 18/36 count it will fit the small  needlework card. The second design should fit those with oval openings - I think. If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it. 





Happy Valentines Day!

PS: The url on the charts is no longer valid.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing such a cute design.

Happy Stitching,
Judy
japcrp2007@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Linda Mc,
Thanks for the valentine! I love reading your blogs--and keeping up with you.
Hope you're feeling better--and that your day is bright.

Janet/OK

LindaMc said...

You are welcome, ladies. I THINK, I'm finally on the mend! I hope!

Photobucket