Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Final Patriotic Freebie

The last of my patriotic Freebies. I really wish those who download would leave a quick comment so that I'll know the level of interest in my designs. Like many freebie designers I harbor the faint notion that perhaps there might be enough stitchers such that taking the time and going to the expense of printing and distributions might actually be feasible. Thank you in advance to those that do. Download subject to Copyright information on the Right

Happy 4th!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you, Linda. Really cute patriotic pinwheel. Thanks for sharing your talent. :o)

Sandy

Jeanne said...

Thanks for sharinf this design. I hope to use it as a biscornu.
Jeanne

Laura said...

Thank you so much for your freebies. Patriotics are my favorite.

Laura

LindaMc said...

Thanks for the comments. Jeanne, I hadn't even thought of it as a biscornu! If you stitch it, I'd love to see how it turns out!

Jeanne said...

The size is appropriate and it's a symmetrical design, so I think it will work. But I just moved last week, and I'm not settled enough to start anything crafty yet. I sure will share a pic whenever I get it stitched up.

Jeanne :)

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Terrilynn A. I think your Freebies are wonderful. I'm using your Patriotic Freebies in a Quilt, Called The Freedon Quilt through my Church, when finished. It will be given to a soldier overseas. Local names have been given to the Church, and will be selected. All of us ladies, have been doing a lot of sewing lately. So Thank you, and hope to see more.
Terrilynn.

LindaMc said...

Terrilynn, if you check back here, I want you to know how really honored I am that my little designs are being used in your Freedom Quilt. Thank you so much for letting me know. Is there anyway you possibly email a photo at some point. I'd love to post it here. Thank you again. Linda

SueFitz said...

Thank you so much for this one - it will be a great one to use for my DAR group

Photobucket